2012 Tour de Millersburg

Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
edited March 19, 2012 in Sports
Over the winter I was bored and decided to revisit some of my photos to see what I could do differently. I picked this particular photo to see what I could do to come up with something that might be able to be used for possible advertising. Below is what I came up with. I took a few of my other shots and this one and put them on a CD and showed them to one of the persons responsible for the advertising of the Tour de Millersburg and they really liked this one. They said there is a very strong possibility that they will use some of them in the flier for the upcoming race.

08141163d-L.jpg

I'm thinking about printing this one BIG to hang on my wall. Is there anything I can do to make this better? I have thick skin and I'm open to any and all suggestions.

GaryB
GaryB
“The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2012
    Here are 3 that I ran through Corel Painter Photo Essentials that I thought looked different. I doubt these could be used for advertiseing, but who knows! As always, C & C welcomed!

08141124Painting-L.jpg

08141139Painting-L.jpg

0814118Painting-L.jpg

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2012