Second Shooter in Wilmington/Jacksonville, NC area

sjconstsjconst Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited May 12, 2012 in For Hire
Hello all,

I am starting off in the photography world and am looking for second shooting opportunities to help me learn and build my experience. I have a good grasp of the basics (aka I can shoot in manual), have a mark ii and 85mm f/1.8 but would be willing to rent any necessary equipment. I am a hard worker and a generally fun person and would love to get some experience shooting weddings. I live in Jacksonville, NC but would travel a reasonable distance. Will work/intern for free, any compensation about that is of course appreciated :D Thanks for looking!

I have some stuff up at www.stephanielakephotography.com

Comments

• KemikalKemikal Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 19, 2011
    Stephanie, you're a VERY talented photographer, and if you ever decide to travel as far west as the Triad (or if I get a gig closer to the coast), I'd certainly pay you to help.

Nice photography!
  • joyaphotodesignjoyaphotodesign Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 19, 2011
    Stephanie, I like your work and if you were in the LA area I would definitely invite you to be my second shooter for my upcoming wedding! Best wishes.

William A. Joya
    Www.JOYAndLOVEphotography.com
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited February 21, 2012
    Yep...talented for sure...very nice images.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • ChadWinsteadPhotographyChadWinsteadPhotography Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 7, 2012
    Hey Stephanie, I'm from Emerald Isle, NC not too far from ya. Good stuff thumb.gif

www.ChadWinsteadPhotography.com
  • sjconstsjconst Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited May 12, 2012
    Thank you so much for the encouragement all!