||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
viva las vegas!
My wife and I left the kids with grandma and took off on a 4 day trip to Vegas. We stayed at the Aria at city center. I took the D700 and the 14-24mm only...also had the S95. Highlights: we saw zumanity, jabawockeez, ate at nobu and robuchon. Lowlights: we were so tired!
1) the view from our room
2) jen taking a peek
3) late night dinner at Julain Serranos Tapas
5) empty section of the restaurant
6) the pattisserie we had breakfast at every morning
7) a shot from the 16th floor window
8) the 1st morning..aaahhhh..no kids
9) then we went shopping at fancy shmancy crystal mall at the city center
10) the wife trying on a $4500 dior dress..thank god she did not buy it!
11) my street shot
12) the wall in a "fashion library"
13) aria from an angle
14) aria from another angle..no, this is not HDR or blended.. single exposure
15) residential towers next to aria
16) ceiling at bellagio hotel
17) piece of art at bellagio
18) shot from atop the dam
19) shot of the dam..it is 660 feet thick at it's base!
20) monument to the folks who built the dam..they finished it in 5 years..2 years ahead of schedule and under budget.
21) we went on the tour inside
22) it got a little creepy
23) more creepy
24) the turbines
25) back to vegas for buffet at the cosmopolitan..another ceiling shot
26) and I really must apologize for this shot..please don't look if you are squeamish..this is for anonymouscuban ONLY! haha..the light int he hotel was so nice my wife caught me posing
14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
85 and 50 1.4
45 PC and sb910 x2
Last edited by Qarik; Mar-16-2011 at 09:48 PM.
|Tell The World!|
|Similar Threads||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sony Vegas Pro best export options for uploading?||yatesd||SmugMug Video Support||4||Feb-06-2011 09:35 AM|
|Fear and Loathing Las Vegas; Ted's journey hits Vegas||Moogle Pepper||Journeys||3||Jul-27-2008 06:53 PM|
|Vegas Vacation||cletus||Journeys||12||Nov-10-2007 10:06 PM|
|Las Vegas in IR||aktse||Landscapes||2||Aug-26-2007 03:21 PM|
|9 days in Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, and Death Valley||DustyLee||Journeys||14||Apr-07-2007 08:43 AM|