EX 270 and pocketwizard

rickprickp Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
edited February 4, 2011 in Accessories
A while back I purchased a EX270 for when I was out with family and I needed a small put in my pocket kind of flash since my 5D2 doesn't have a pop up one.. I also have a EX580II that I use for more serious shooting.

So my question is can a Pocketwizard Mini TT1 and Flex TT5 control the EX 270? I know its a VERY basic flash but I'm just trying to maximize what I have know what my limitations are?
I don't have the Pocketwizard stuff yet either, but again trying to find out what I can and can't do with my 2 flashes.

R.
Canon 5DMk II | 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM | 24-105mm f4.0 IS USM | 85mm f1.8 prime.

Comments

• Dan7312Dan7312 Registered Users Posts: 1,330 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2011
    According to the PocketWizard compatibilty page, yes.

http://www.pocketwizard.com/products/transmitter_receiver/36/TT1-C/compatibility/

rickp wrote: »
    A while back I purchased a EX270 for when I was out with family and I needed a small put in my pocket kind of flash since my 5D2 doesn't have a pop up one.. I also have a EX580II that I use for more serious shooting.

So my question is can a Pocketwizard Mini TT1 and Flex TT5 control the EX 270? I know its a VERY basic flash but I'm just trying to maximize what I have know what my limitations are?
    I don't have the Pocketwizard stuff yet either, but again trying to find out what I can and can't do with my 2 flashes.

R.
  • rickprickp Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2011
    Thank you so much. Exactly what I wanted to know.

R.
    Canon 5DMk II | 70-200mm f2.8 IS USM | 24-105mm f4.0 IS USM | 85mm f1.8 prime.