Nolan, 2 1/2 weeks sneak peek

l.k.madisonl.k.madison Registered Users Posts: 542 Major grins
edited January 10, 2011 in People
I got a text from my most recent bride saying that she was paying for a photo session for a friend of her's newborn baby -- I booked that baby within 24 hours!

I walked in mom's 60 year old house to find hardwood floors and a HUGE mirror (easy 12 feet across and 6 feet high) I nearly had a heart attack!! After clearing the area rug and the furniture, we went to work! 4 1/2 hours later, he's still not liking the idea of me messing with him. Oh well, buddy!

I didn't get as many great ones as I wanted to, but the ones I did get are my favorite to date (as always, of course). I'm no where close to finished editing these, but these are my favorites so far.

So without further ado, meet Nolan, at 2 1/2 weeks old.

1 - All Wrapped Up
5343636808_149d6789f2.jpg

2 - Mom fell in LOVE with this hat I scored at a thrift store nearly a year ago - if she even orders one wallet, I've paid for this hat with her print. It was either a quarter or fifty cents, I can't remember. The box was acquired the day before just to put him in. He fought me and fought me for this shot, but once he got in there and snuggly, I started firing away.
5343637226_6ff63325fc.jpg

3 - I didn't notice his hand on his heart until just now, which makes it all the sweeter.
5343028411_cf894c14ea.jpg

4 - My pullback. Didn't get as wide as I wanted but you get the idea. Click the picture to see it on my flickr, there's notes on all of the what appears to be random things in the shot. The resulting shot is #1 above.
5343028765_973934d95d.jpg

C&C always welcome!

Comments