Animoto - Woodies Rule (Remixed Again)

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited January 3, 2010 in Video
I recently attended a David Ziser photo workshop where I received a 7 day free trial (full access) to Animoto. Unfortunately they automatically start the trial the next day and I really didn't have time at that time to really look into and learn how to use Animoto to it's full benefit. It would have been better if I was able to choose the start date so I could actually schedule time for it. The last day of my trial I quickly put together a video of some of my woodie images. I had to go the automated route as I didn't have time for anything else. I "remixed" the video two times and liked the last version best, which I'm including here.
<object height="356" width="640">
<embed src="http://gallery.primarycolors.com/ria/ShizVidz-2009090604.swf&quot; flashvars="s=ZT0xJmk9NzMwNjQ0MDU5Jms9TjlZWmUmYT0xMDQ0MzI3NF93Szd3WCZ1PXByaW1hcnljb2xvcnM=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" height="356" width="640"></object>

All three versions of this video are in this gallery.
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• aj986saj986s Registered Users Posts: 1,100 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2009
    That's pretty cool! Is the slideshow/video only available online, or can you save it in a portable format?
    Tony P.
    Canon 50D, 30D and Digital Rebel (plus some old friends - FTB and AE1)
    Long-time amateur.....wishing for more time to play
    Autocross and Track junkie
    tonyp.smugmug.com
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2009
    aj986s wrote:
    That's pretty cool! Is the slideshow/video only available online, or can you save it in a portable format?

I have it in three versions: Low res web video (mp4), hi res (mp4) -- the one embedded here, and an ISO that I can burn to DVD. Animoto provides all three of these formats for download.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • AnimotoBeckyAnimotoBecky Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2009
    Thanks for sharing! Yes, we are working out the nuances of our free trial (it currently has some hiccups with it, as you noted), but we appreciate you posting your vid nonetheless!
    BeachBill wrote:
    I have it in three versions: Low res web video (mp4), hi res (mp4) -- the one embedded here, and an ISO that I can burn to DVD. Animoto provides all three of these formats for download.
    Animoto Pro now has $39 Trial Pricing:
    http://animoto.com/photography/upgrade
    Pro-Exclusive Styles are here:
    http://animoto.com/photography/elegance

• BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2010
    Thanks for the comment Becky. I will probably try it out again once I have some paying customers to reimburse me.

By the way, I noticed that the last two links in your signature are broken. You need to swap that slash with a period in your domain name. Just though you would like to know.