Wedding slideshow.

FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
edited June 17, 2012 in Weddings
Hi all. need more help.

I finished processing that one first wedding you all have helped me with.. Images are going to be turned in tonight, but I also want to burn a DVD and build a slideshow.

The latter one is in question.. Who is using what software for the slideshow?

I pulled the FotoMagico, and built a presentation... just to find out that I can't export quality images into a standalone file which can be played on any device..
suggestions? please?

tia.
Arseny - the too honest guy.
My Site
My Facebook

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2012
    Proshow Gold will do everything you want to do. You can burn your slide show to CD/DVD, with or without the image files, that can be played with a normal DVD player, or via computer. There are other methods of export, like for the web. I used this program to create a slide show containing 343 photos of a little league game, and not only did it fit on a DVD, but I was also able to include the image files on the DVD with the slide show (there's a check box to do this automatically). Also, if you also provide video services, you can also include video clips in the slide show.

Just about any video editing shoftware will work as well. Just use whatever software you feel comfortable with. I happen to like ProShow Gold for what it can do and somewhat simplicity.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2012
    Thanks Gary.
    Once teh slideshow rendered, I found that it was looking fairly close to that of my mac screen, so I am just going to roll with that.
    20 minute show, though.. eek. :D
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • JamesbjenkinsJamesbjenkins Registered Users Posts: 435 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2012
    Mac is pretty gimped for affordable pro-quality slideshow options compared to PC.

I'd love to hear some opinions here.
    Proofing: clients.captured-photos.com
    Facebook: Like Me || Twitter: Follow Me
    Gear: Lots of Nikon bodies & glass, an office full of tools and toys