What to wear

MarilynCMarilynC Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited June 24, 2012 in Weddings
Wedding, 130pm, full sun, 100 degrees. I generally wear a suit but am thinking of black slacks with a dressy untucked colored shirt in the same color scheme as the wedding party (colors are black, pink & gold). Appropriate or not? I am a female of course. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comments

• ricstewricstew Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited June 14, 2012
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2012
    Yeah I just find a really comfy white-ish dress shirt, and grey (dark) slacks. No tie and sleeves rolled up, but shirt tucked in. (I use a Spider Holster, so un-tucked just looks weird anyways...)

I'm lucky enough that I barely sweat at all, so on these super hot days I go without an under-shirt.

Oh and hydrate!

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2012
    Depends on the wedding...suit, or slacks, or shorts and sandals...

I don't like to wear black anything out in the sun...it attracts heat...and it'll cook you.

So, in the 100 degree heat, I'm suggesting something light colored....top and bottom. The lighter the better.

Just my two cents.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • MarilynCMarilynC Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited June 24, 2012
    Tx all. Was fashionably cool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk