FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
edited July 26, 2010 in Street and Documentary
947244832_5pTDE-L.jpg

Virginia

Email

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    Looks like at least some of the younger ones listen to the older ones thumb.gif

Oh Yeah, and this little piggy went to market :D
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    Yes. The whole scene is atypical for the subway: Strangers who just happened to sit next to each other engaged in cheerful, animated conversation.

The older man is an MD from the Boston area. He is talking to a young French couple from Versailles.

I can assure you that this scene is not one you would normally see on the Paris metro either!

Virginia

Email
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited July 26, 2010
    Flyinggina wrote: »
    Yes. The whole scene is atypical for the subway: Strangers who just happened to sit next to each other engaged in cheerful, animated conversation.

The older man is an MD from the Boston area. He is talking to a young French couple from Versailles.

I can assure you that this scene is not one you would normally see on the Paris metro either!

Virginia

Hi Virginia,
    I really like this!
    First, I'm lusting after your conversion--I'll get there with LR3--I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.

I like this subway seen because it's different from most in which people look bored, angry, suicidal :D. Glad you caught the flipside.
    Liz A.
    _________