Help: Change Font Color and Transparency Overlay for Slideshow Photo Caption

Packhorse-4Packhorse-4 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
edited September 27, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
I am working on the last few details of my website and I would like to change the font color and the color of the semi-transparent overlay that shows up when the Captions are turned on.

I found my way into the custom colors, but I can't seem to find the section that changes the font of the photo captions. Any idea which one controls the font color for this?

-- John

Comments

• gschlactgschlact Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited September 27, 2015
    I am working on the last few details of my website and I would like to change the font color and the color of the semi-transparent overlay that shows up when the Captions are turned on.

I found my way into the custom colors, but I can't seem to find the section that changes the font of the photo captions. Any idea which one controls the font color for this?

I have exact same question. Any answers for the caption font color and transparency control for Gallery Slideshow etc?

Also, is there a way, when using a Slideshow bloBk on a page, to turn on two things 1- click to see photo in gallery and -2- display image file name and gallery name? (same question for Carousel Blocks.)

-Guy