Rate my images! (please?)

FedererPhotoFedererPhoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
edited September 6, 2012 in Weddings
So every couple of years I go through and re-do my online porfolio. Part of my process is soliciting others advice -- not to make the decision for me, but simply to help inform my choices. Sometimes I'm too 'close' to an image and can't see it objectively... this process of soliciting other informed opinons helps me ferret out those 'too close' images.

This set is selected from my most recent 16 weddings, I've whittled down to my studios favorite 100 images.

I also plan to do this again with my actual current portfolio pages.

From that I can see what images resonate more universally and which ones do not - replacing as warranted, with my own sensibilities obviously being the final arbiter of the choice.

I really appreciate any help you guys can give me -- and any constructive comments along the way. We'll never learn and grow if all we here is "good job". That's another reason for doing this -- I get told "hey, this image is weak"... and I get to investigate why people think that.

So anyway, thanks again... here is the link: http://www.theprofessionalphotographyforum.com/PortfolioPicker/PPSites/JoeFedererPhotography_fd4083/

You'll basically be rating 100 images on a scale of 1-5. In the end, the results get emailed to me as well as stored in a CSV for later analysis.
Minneapolis Minnesota Wedding Photographer - Check out my Personal Photography site and Professional Photography Blog
Here is a wedding website I created for a customer as a value-add. Comments appreciated.
Founding member of The Professional Photography Forum as well.

Comments