Something New

BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited March 29, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
Been wanting a grip for the camera for awhile, and finally got one. So the first thing I saw to shoot in portrait mode was the box - haha

IMG_5362-L.jpg
Nikon D610
70-200 f.28, 24-85
www.PhotoExpectations.com

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2014
    I understand your wanting one of these things. Ever since these camera-attached battery packs became available, this accessory was always the first thing I got. It's a game changer, in my book.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2014
    I understand your wanting one of these things. Ever since these camera-attached battery packs became available, this accessory was always the first thing I got. It's a game changer, in my book.

Tom

Congratulations!

Game changer, really? Does that mean I need one? It's not like I don't have a list... :D
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2014
    Juano wrote: »
    Congratulations!

Game changer, really? Does that mean I need one? It's not like I don't have a list... :D

If you ever get one, you'll understand why I'm so high on the things. I don't mind toting a little extra weight....a small price to pay for the advantages of extra battery power and, to me, an increase in handling comfort.

I'll be following up on this, Cristóbal. Gosh, I love to help friends spend their money.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2014
    I've had it a couple days, and I can say it's definitely a big change in comfort and functionality. Much more room to comfortably hold in both landscape, and even more, in portrait. The ease of use with the button relocation for shutter, dial, etc is a very nice touch as well. I shot a lot today for my sons soccer game and a 5K run my wife, sister, and nieces did. Very happy with the purchase. I also went with the Neewer brand, rather then the more expensive Canon. I had read many good reviews on it, so saved a good amount of money going with it. No issues at all so far.
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85
    www.PhotoExpectations.com