Regi Email Terminated cant log in HELP

EnergyEddEnergyEdd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 18, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Help

I am pro account http://edwards-studio.smugmug.com/ been with you a long time !!!!

The email account that i used for 10 years got suddenly terminated by my phone company and lost my smug mug pass word to sign in and tried to get another one which sent it to the terminated email account .....

I have been trying too get in touch in many ways ,, by not being able to get into my PAID account , I have been having to try too get in touch with you as a NEWBIE with no success ...

If I were a normal , like all the rest of your type of humans , all you would see would be a funny email with :dunno running around in it and I fully understand why you have no phones for the public...

But I am not Normal ,, :s85 I am Edd Edwards ,, Google my name for
fastest input on me , which all of you should find very awakening experience,, learning of me .. Scientist and Doctors from Michigan to North Carolina and medical centers in Atlanta are all amazed at all i can do with my higher brain functions in the healing field and using energy i can control with my brain to relieve pain almost instantly in people dealing with cancers, chronic pain, headaches and many other things...

I much rather use my special gifts to help and heal people in pain , which i am doing to people all over the world thru the internet and "Phones" than set here in my little NE Georgia town that they filmed the movie Deliverance in getting frustrated at a company that i am having such a hard time making contact with......

When i was a young kid, third grade, I could make the bullies start peeing an them selves across the room when I felt threatened by them ,, by the age of 14 in Sunday church I would sit in upper balcony overlooking the main congreation where i could look down on a couple hundred worshipers and knew at the bottom of the hour that the preacher would do prayer for a minute with 5 minutes of silence .

By this age i had learned to reverse the magnetic fields in my brain and hold them and as i focus this energy at them people below I would create a gravity wave that would gently pull backwards on all of them at the same time . This force worked on their guts and when the preacher started the prayer I cranked the amperage up on my end and when he went into silence , I would reverse the polarity field in my brain and push it outward and down and it would cause 15 to 20 or more people to fart real loud ....

when you Google my name , listen to the radio show on conscious living with Wendy Garrett
and take part in the energy experiment ... I will try to post link here to it at the end ...

And Please try to get me reconnected asap before a whole bunch of people around you all have to go to the bathroom at the same time ....... :humungus

http://www.empoweradio.com/home/shows/on-demand/conscious-living/530430-Edd-Edwards-Resonate-Energy.html

Comments

• mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 16, 2013
    EnergyEdd wrote: »
    And Please try to get me reconnected asap before a whole bunch of people around you all have to go to the bathroom at the same time ....... gerg.gif

Suddenly, I feel like going to the Men's room....while I am there, Hero Seth is sending you an email now. thumb.gif
  • EnergyEddEnergyEdd Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 16, 2013
    mbonocore wrote: »
    Suddenly, I feel like going to the Men's room....while I am there, Hero Seth is sending you an email now. thumb.gif

some one on your end changed my email so i could get a new password and some one else changed it back to the old terminated email so i am still locked out till we get it changed back

so my energy backfired
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 17, 2013
    some one on your end changed my email so i could get a new password and some one else changed it back to the old terminated email so i am still locked out till we get it changed back

so my energy backfired

Edd, are you still not able to get in? Which email address shod be in your account?

I watched all your YouTube videos. They were great!!! :)
  • grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited August 18, 2013

so my energy backfired

Hi Edd,

We're showing your new email address on your account now. I've also sent our announcement of the New SmugMug.

-Robin