Customizing Captions

HennieHennie Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited September 30, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Greetings DGrinners

I would like to change the font to words in captions for certain photographs. For example: the name "Jason" in the first photograph in the gallery listed below, I would prefer to have in italics. I cannot access the tools to do that in customization. I would also like to add links to other websites in the same caption. Is there a way to get these done? After posting this thread, I am going back to the Customization Page and try to figure it out. But just in case I'm missing something I'll check back here later on.

Thank you for your help,

hennie

http://www.randysphotography.ca/organize/Photo-library/Vacations/Days-7-and-8
Randysphotography.ca

Comments

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited September 27, 2014
    Your link does not work.

Edit the caption and use something like this. When adding any html tags you have to add breaks.

xxxx Jason

xxxx xxxx

xxxx xxx

click here
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • HennieHennie Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited September 29, 2014
    Embedding HTML and CSS to individual photos in an album.
    Hello Allen. Thanks for your reply. The link below now works--sorry about that.

If you scroll down the page to the photo after the golfers, the title of this photograph is, COW'S. When I edit in <em>COW'S</em> and save it, the word comes back, COW'S. In the Customs Page I cannot bring up individual photos to edit. I would also like to add links to separate pictures if I could get at them. What can I be doing wrong?

Thanks again,

hennie

http://www.randysphotography.ca/Photo-library/Vacations/HalifaxandFishermansCove/
    Randysphotography.ca
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2014
    Opening the photo in lightbox I can edit the caption. But any html like a link or italic tag does not show back on the gallery page.
    It does work in the lightbox caption though.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • HennieHennie Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2014
    Thank you Allen. I'll give that a try.

hennie
    Randysphotography.ca