Time to turn it up a notch

kcobellokcobello Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited September 7, 2012 in SmugMug Support
Ok the prices are changing. Im not gonna quit, pee and moan, or go anywhere else. I like the "Mug". The one thing I am gonna do is finally make my smug site something to look at. I will spend hours creating a site that makes it worth the increase and I will expect the support to go along with it. I have started and will be working nightly. In the end I will expect a site thats my best and some sales to go with it.

Have a great day! :D
Kevin and Dawn Cobello
K & D Action Photo

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2012
    Go Kevin and Dawn!

There's loads of customizing help on dgrin.

-Robin
  • kcobellokcobello Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited September 6, 2012
    Go Kevin and Dawn!

There's loads of customizing help on dgrin.

-Robin

Yes there is!
  • dbvetodbveto Registered Users Posts: 660 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2012
    kcobello wrote: »
    Ok the prices are changing. Im not gonna quit, pee and moan, or go anywhere else. I like the "Mug". The one thing I am gonna do is finally make my smug site something to look at. I will spend hours creating a site that makes it worth the increase and I will expect the support to go along with it. I have started and will be working nightly. In the end I will expect a site thats my best and some sales to go with it.

Have a great day! :D
    Kevin and Dawn Cobello
    K & D Action Photo

Don't worry about the support to go with it, just automatically post to Dgrin at least that's what smugmug support tells me. I have already been spending hours on mine and I will also most like stay because of all of the time I have invested.
    Dennis
    http://www.realphotoman.com/
    Work in progress
    http://www.realphotoman.net/ Zenfolio 10% off Referral Code: 1KH-5HX-5HU