Options

My First Wedding

TDPhoto123TDPhoto123 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited July 10, 2012 in Weddings
Hi everyone, just looking for some honest opinions on a few pictures that i just uploaded. My very first wedding shoot and i just turned 15 two months ago, thanks:) tdoughertyphotography.smugmug.com/Weddings/Hank/24080963_VXMDDX

Comments

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    Hey TD Photo, welcome to the forums! You'll have to link us to your images if you'd like some feedback. Although just as a precaution, I must ask, are you trolling? Forgive me for finding it hard to believe that you just turned 15 and have already photographed your first wedding. ;-)

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2012
    Hey TD Photo, welcome to the forums! You'll have to link us to your images if you'd like some feedback. Although just as a precaution, I must ask, are you trolling? Forgive me for finding it hard to believe that you just turned 15 and have already photographed your first wedding. ;-)

=Matt=

Well i'm pretty sure that i did link a photo, and ill re do it and attach one, but no I am indeed not trolling although i do my fair share of it ;)
  • Options
    FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    Matt is referring to you using "share" and "get a link" options.. posting the actual images here.
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2012
    only 5 images in that gallery? They look pretty decent!
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2012
    Foques wrote: »
    Matt is referring to you using "share" and "get a link" options.. posting the actual images here.

I know, for some reason i cant figure out how to do that...
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2012
    Qarik wrote: »
    only 5 images in that gallery? They look pretty decent!

only put a few up just to post on here, alot more to come so check it out in a bit.