Watermark help needed

austinado16austinado16 Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
edited April 25, 2015 in Finishing School
Hi Guys and Gals,
I'd like to batch process 120 photos with a custom watermark. I see how to do it in PhotoShop Elements, but the only option there, is to type my name (or some other statement), and the font size I pick needs to be different for vertical vs. horizontal photos.

l was hoping to be able to make my own watermark, but don't see how to do that. I've done it as a transparent layer, and manually put it onto a photo, but there's no way I'm going to manually do that to 120 pictures.

Any help, greatly appreciated.
Let's face it; more gear than sense.

Canon 7D... Canon 70-200/2.8L IS... Canon 28-70/2.8L... Canon 135/f2L... Canon 85/1.8... Canon 50/1.4... Canon 28/1.8

Comments

• Gary752Gary752 Registered Users Posts: 934 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2015
    There's several ways to do that. My favorite is to do it in Lightroom. If you don't have that program, or don't want to purchase it, do a Google search for Faststone Image Viewer. That program is free, but is a little tricky to do it the first time. Just read the help section on how to watermark images. I used that for a while until I purchased Lightroom. Now I do all my watermarking in Lightroom.

GaryB
    GaryB
    “The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it!” - Ansel Adams
  • austinado16austinado16 Registered Users Posts: 300 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2015
    Thanks Gary. I do have LR, but haven't reloaded it onto this machine, since a wipe & upgrade a year ago. Guess I better do that.
    Let's face it; more gear than sense.

Canon 7D... Canon 70-200/2.8L IS... Canon 28-70/2.8L... Canon 135/f2L... Canon 85/1.8... Canon 50/1.4... Canon 28/1.8