Auto-Rearrange photo? Auto-deleting duplicated photo?

wkheathjrwkheathjr Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited May 26, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

For unknown reason, it apparently that I have uploaded some more than few same copies into same album. Apparently at one point, I uploaded a batch #3 after a batch #5 in the album so some pictures are out of order. And unfortunately there are few same pictures that is also out of order.

So is there easy way to re-arrange the photo into order based on image names (img_001, img_002, etc) and purge duplicated photo? I am newbie to smugmug and I am now cleaning up thousand pics I took during my trip last year so I wanted to do that before I embed the slideshow in my website. I don't want to annoy my viewer to see few same pictures in one slideshow.

Thanks!

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2013
    If you go to gallery settings, Look & Feel section, you'll see auto-sort. Using auto-sort is the quickest way to put your photos in order by file name.

To delete duplicates please to go into a gallery, then click Tools > Many Photos > Delete. We'll show you thumbnails of all the photos in the gallery so you can easily see which are the duplicates you'd like to purge.

-Robin
    Support Hero
  • wkheathjrwkheathjr Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited May 26, 2013
    thumb.gif Many thanks!!