Tour France On Line (Video + Stills)

IntrepidBerkeleyExplorerIntrepidBerkeleyExplorer Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited July 3, 2011 in Video
My film “Napoleon Slept Here” takes you all around France, beginning and ending in Paris, with Notre Dame Cathedral, the Pompidou Center, Eiffel Tower, Napoleon’s Tomb, Sainte-Chapelle’s stained glass & the City of Lights at night; plus Nimes with its Roman Arena and Temple, the walled city of Carcassonne, Lourdes, the Palace of Chenonceau, a peek at the Bayeux Tapestry, and much more.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. All you need is a high speed internet connection.

My video site is:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Video.html

The gallery of French still pictures can be viewed with any modem at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Page16.html

There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line. Visit Italy, England, Antarctica, Bali, Australia, China, Russia, Florida, Mayan Pyramids, Kenya, Hawaii, Greece, American National Parks, or Turkey; see elephants, whales, penguins, or polar bears.

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/

Vive La France!

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    Intrepid Explorer: please be careful when pasting content from a word processor, the formatting remains and it doesn't play well with the site. Your font was black, which won't show up nicely on some skins. Better to let the forum set the color for you.

I've removed all your text formatting. You can do the same, after you paste in, just select all and then click this button in the formatting toolbar: 20110703-c91ms59mhsuxsnftidpa4jrh1r.png
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • IntrepidBerkeleyExplorerIntrepidBerkeleyExplorer Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    Confused
    DavidTO wrote: »
    Intrepid Explorer: please be careful when pasting content from a word processor, the formatting remains and it doesn't play well with the site. Your font was black, which won't show up nicely on some skins. Better to let the forum set the color for you.

I've removed all your text formatting. You can do the same, after you paste in, just select all and then click this button in the formatting toolbar: 20110703-c91ms59mhsuxsnftidpa4jrh1r.png

DavidTO,

I appreciate any help provided and often need it.

But I carefully checked the screen when posting, correcting any problems, chose "whitewash" because it had worked before, and saw everything was just fine in the preview, same as it appears now, black on white.

Perhaps we looked at different versions of the post, or formatting somehow changed.

I can try using notepad in the future, but am unable to fix whatever is not visible to me.

Dave ne_nau.gif
  • DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited July 3, 2011
    DavidTO,

I appreciate any help provided and often need it.

But I carefully checked the screen when posting, correcting any problems, chose "whitewash" because it had worked before, and saw everything was just fine in the preview, same as it appears now, black on white.

Perhaps we looked at different versions of the post, or formatting somehow changed.

I can try using notepad in the future, but am unable to fix whatever is not visible to me.

Dave ne_nau.gif

It would have looked fine in whitewash, but not everyone is viewing in that skin. The point is, use color tags when you NEED to. Otherwise they gat in the way.

If you have any more questions about it, feel free to PM me, so your thread can get back on topic. Sorry for the tangent! deal.gif
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops