More detail desired on the email with my order

mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
edited December 7, 2012 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I new to this and decided to order a print in various sizes to show the customer the different sizes and finishes.

I thought, for future, I would place the order and customer will pay me the amount seen at checkout. Order will be delivered to me where I will review before giving to customer.

I was thinking the email received for the order, I woul forward to the customer to provide as a receipt of what was ordered.

What is missing from the email is the photo file number. What would be great is if it could have provided a small thumbnail as well as the file name. This would be a nice record of what was ordered.

This is a snippet from the email received after I placed the order.

Here's what you ordered:

Quantity Item Description Line Subtotal
Items to be shipped
1 20 x 30 Print (Lustre) $ 26.49
1 16 x 20 Print (Lustre) $ 17.99
1 11 x 14 Print (Glossy) $ 6.25
1 4 x 6 Print (Glossy) $ 0.25
1 5 x 7 Print (Glossy) $ 1.15
1 8 x 10 Print (Metallic) $ 3.38
1 8 x 10 Print (Glossy) $ 2.49
1 8 x 10 Print (Lustre) $ 2.49
Order Subtotal: $ 60.49
Shipping & Handling: $ 14.95
Taxes: $ 5.07
Total: $ 80.51

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2012
    Thanks for the suggestion
    Thanks for your suggestion!

While we don't include a thumbnail on the confirmation email, we do include a link so you can view your order online anytime.

-Robin
    Support Hero
  • mrhonimrhoni Registered Users Posts: 173 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2012
    Thanks for your suggestion!

While we don't include a thumbnail on the confirmation email, we do include a link so you can view your order online anytime.

-Robin
    Support Hero

I logged out of Smugmug and then clicked on the link in the email. I can see full details of the order, so I assume then I will be able to forward the email to the client and they can click the link as well and can see the order details.