E session on a windy beach

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited November 24, 2012 in Weddings
A rather blustery day today on the beach. I wanted to cancel due to high winds and clouds, but the lovely couple wanted to proceed due to their busy schedules. Unfortunately, he couldn't go barefoot. :cry
111812-2a-L.jpg

111812-13a-L.jpg

111812-5a-L.jpg

111812-7-L.jpg

5. Traditional beach posing
111812-9-L.jpg

Comments

• joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2012
    I keep looking for something to improve. when you have to look this hard, they must be pretty good!
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2012
    joshhuntnm wrote: »
    I keep looking for something to improve. when you have to look this hard, they must be pretty good!

Josh, thanks for the kind words.
  • michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2012
    The composition is nice, and I'm really diggin the concept of #4. However, you went a little overboard on the processing. The skin looks way too blurred. Using the cloning tool in PS on individual blemishes should work just fine. I'm also not a fan of glowing highlights, but that is more of a personal preference. Overall though, you executed the photos nicely. Keep it up thumb.gif
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • FoquesFoques Registered Users Posts: 1,951 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2012
    i'm with ^^ this guy.

what's with the glow effects? great shots otherwise
    Arseny - the too honest guy.
    My Site
    My Facebook
  • Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited November 24, 2012
    The composition is nice, and I'm really diggin the concept of #4. However, you went a little overboard on the processing. The skin looks way too blurred. Using the cloning tool in PS on individual blemishes should work just fine. I'm also not a fan of glowing highlights, but that is more of a personal preference. Overall though, you executed the photos nicely. Keep it up thumb.gif

Ditto. Keep it timeless!

=Matt=
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum