Options

Paris Street Scene

ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
edited June 13, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Old couple walking one morning:

897880471_bj5Cw-L.jpg

I dont know how much of a Street guy I am, but I liked how busy this was and the couple in the scene added for me.

Saw some chruches as well:

891867856_Cx7JN-L.jpg

Z
It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.

Comments

• Options
    gorallygorally Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited June 11, 2010
    I like the first one a lot. One issue I see here is the lower right corner seems over exposed compare to the rest of the photo. Don't know how this happen unless you do some PP on that area only. The composition is good tho.
    The flare on the second one is too strong and I don't think it does anything to the photo.
    Ed
  • Options
    PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2010
    I like #1 but would probably crop the right lighter building out to give more focus to the couple on the right.
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    Bayer-Z28Bayer-Z28 Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    "Some Churches" That's Notre Dame dude! HUGE place and actually out in the middle of the street almost.
    Auto enthusiast. I drive a 2000 Camaro Z28. LOADED w/ mods.

Camera: Nikon D80, 18-55 f3.5 stocker & 18-200 Nikon VR.... with a small collection of filters..

My Smugmug.. STILL Under construction.
    http://bayer-Z28.smugmug.com
  • Options
    sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    gorally wrote: »
    I like the first one a lot. One issue I see here is the lower right corner seems over exposed compare to the rest of the photo. Don't know how this happen unless you do some PP on that area only. The composition is good tho.
    The flare on the second one is too strong and I don't think it does anything to the photo.

The flare is symbolic of the Almighty and works fine for me. Perfect, in fact. Powerful image.