Reflective

michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
edited June 13, 2010 in Street and Documentary
898331742_4WAiC-XL.jpg

Comments

• Wil DavisWil Davis Registered Users Posts: 1,692 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2010
    Well, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at…

…the reflections are fine, but there's just a bit too much of it, and I'm sort of confused. I'm not sure where the centre is. The headless photographer is confusing me even more… headscratch.gif

…what's that chap doing with the blue car? Looks like he's pushing it… …backwards? headscratch.gif

ne_nau.gif

- Wil
    "…………………" - Marcel Marceau
  • michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    Wil Davis wrote: »
    Well, I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking at…

…the reflections are fine, but there's just a bit too much of it, and I'm sort of confused. I'm not sure where the centre is. The headless photographer is confusing me even more… headscratch.gif

…what's that chap doing with the blue car? Looks like he's pushing it… …backwards? headscratch.gif

ne_nau.gif

- Wil

I think you've nailed it. It's a single exposure of a bus passing by catching everything that happens in the window's reflections, the interior and out the other side. But it's probably a throwaway. I'd actually thought of titling it "Confusion"
  • DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    On reflection it's a tosser! rolleyes1.gif

Almost have a self portrait of you there. thumb.gif

Maybe next time!

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • craig_dcraig_d Registered Users Posts: 911 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2010
    I actually like it, especially with that mysterious headless self-portrait in the lower right providing counterpoint and context. At first I was thinking that a faster exposure would have been better, but the more I look at it, the more I think you've got the right amount of blur in the faces on the bus.
    http://craigd.smugmug.com

Got bored with digital and went back to film.