Tricia & Marc

ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited July 15, 2012 in Weddings
Have you ever had the shoot the wedding of a PHOTOGRAPHER?! Talk about stressful! I was so worried she'd hate the photos, but so far she loves them! She was VERY specific in what she wanted and is one of those brides/photographers who likes what I call the "cheesy" poses. Cheesy as in overdone. I don't mind a few of them, but she wanted all cheesy shots *sigh*. Oh well, the customer is always right! I loved the C&C last time, so fire away!

1. The bride's 1 (ish) year old son was in the wedding, so I had to do this!

i-27FdkPR-L.jpg

2. Seeing herself in the mirror for the first time. (I'm pretty sure she staged that smile BUT it looks good, so meh :D)

i-t3M3vHr-L.jpg

3. The bride's parents walking the couple's son back down the aisle after the wedding was over.

i-tsZGvZx-L.jpg

4. I set it up, bride took over...

i-QRZbq2X-L.jpg

5. We found a field near the hotel - gotta love Vermont!

i-9Rfr8bZ-L.jpg

6. Bride and her dad (the sun coming through that window right on the dance floor was KILLING ME!)

i-DKgGSVP-L.jpg

7. We caught sunset! Score!

i-SNG7XVj-L.jpg

8. I knew how he felt! I was zonked! (I did two weddings in a row, this one Fri. and another on sat.)

i-XpgQPJC-L.jpg

9. Taken by my assistant/second shooter! I was so proud of her (she has issues with using flash)

i-qSvGNH8-L.jpg

Comments

• ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2012
    No responses?? that bad?? *sniff*
  • TravelTravel Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2012
    Ok I say something. Photo #5 You did a good job keeping their heads in a clear spot. He is holing her nice and the white of his cuff is just right. Some thing IMO that could improve this #1 kissing pictures always look like two monkeys kissing. Better to have them almost kissing. #2 the side of a woman's arm never looks good. Ya gotta hide it. In this case it almost looks broken. #3 Her flowers are hiding behind the plant. In this case having the flowers show, since they are red, might take some attention away from her arm. #4 A gradual neutral density would really help, as the top of the photo is blown out. You positioned them in a power point, which centers the attention on the bride and groom. That was quite good.