Approaching Sixty

SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
edited June 17, 2010 in Street and Documentary
902153379_hYjUS-L.jpg
Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951

Comments

• AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 16, 2010
    it's true what they say... 60 is the new 40! lol3.gif

I would crop out the top of the picture, it adds nothing. thumb.gif
  • SyncopationSyncopation Registered Users Posts: 341 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010

rolleyes1.gifrofl Look forward to it !

To me the top of the shot says everything about location - e.g. the middle of nowhere. All those signs and nowhere to put them, almost like someone was building a collection.......
    Syncopation

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking. - Brook Atkinson- 1951
  • bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2010

rolleyes1.gifrofl Look forward to it !

To me the top of the shot says everything about location - e.g. the middle of nowhere. All those signs and nowhere to put them, almost like someone was building a collection.......

You should I been getting younger for years now rolleyes1.gif

Nice catch thumb.gif
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 16, 2010

well OK, in that regard I'll give it to you but the desert background is too overexposed IMHO. Fun shot none-the-less thumb.gif
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited June 17, 2010

Yes, I agree. It adds a humorous touch. My thought was "hey, we're in the middle of the desert so why bother with speed limits..."