San Francisco Bay Area Photography Group

dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
edited November 7, 2004 in The Big Picture
Awhile ago I was looking for a photography group in my area. I have since found one, and its a great group of people. Hopefully you will see more of them here over the next few weeks. Mostly they are active on dpreview & our small forum.

If your in the Bay area, and looking for a great group of people to shoot with, we can be found here:
http://www.soocool.com/forum/index.php

Its a small friendly group. Feel free to check out the forums and join us for an outing. Don't worry about what kind of equipment you have. Nobody cares what you use. If your wondering about our skill level, its across the spectrum. There are full-time pro photographers along with newbies. Everyone learns from and teaches each other.

If your from the Bay Area Group, and just joining us at dgrin, WELCOME! and please introduce yourself.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Dave

Comments

• iunknowniunknown Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 6, 2004
    Hey Dave
    I am here. Good job on your pumpkin patch shot thumb.gif

-Durgesh
  • dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2004
    iunknown wrote:
    I am here. Good job on your pumpkin patch shot ;

-Durgesh

Welcome Durgesh! I'm glad you decided to come over. Anand said he was going to register shortly too. I'll keep my eye out for him.

Dave
  • obelixobelix Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited November 7, 2004
    dkapp wrote:
    Welcome Durgesh! I'm glad you decided to come over. Anand said he was going to register shortly too. I'll keep my eye out for him.

Dave

I did :).