Options

Customize Title on "Password" Page

foofrogfoofrog Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited October 24, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi, there,

I'm trying to get the "Unlock Gallery" to become more specific, so that my viewers know which gallery they are unlocking. For instance, in place of the "Unlock Gallery" title, is there a way for it to say, "View Spring 2015 Catalog" on http://isobellaandchloe.smugmug.com/Catalogue/Spring-2015-Catalogue/ , "View Fall 2014 Catalog" on http://isobellaandchloe.smugmug.com/Catalogue/Fall-2014-Collection/ , and "Download Fall 2014 Images" on http://isobellaandchloe.smugmug.com/Image-Download/Fall-2014/.

Please help!!!
Many thanks,
Amy

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited July 23, 2014
    I think there is only one password page (system page) used everywhere. The only thing different
    for each is the data like the password and hint.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited July 23, 2014
    Aw, shucks. :| Ok, I guess that makes sense that it wouldn't be able to make it more customized, as it is just landing on the /password page. Thank you for your two-cents on this!
  • Options
    edited October 23, 2014
    Unlock Page Customization
    Hi, There,

Just a quick question. Would there be any way to customize the unlock page?
    Because the UNLOCK page all looks the same, is there a way for me to do the following:

1) add breadcrumb to the top of the "Unlock Gallery" page.
    2) OR - highlight what page is being unlocked on the left vertical navigation bar.

Please see the attached image. Is there a way to hire someone to customize this?

Please help!!! bowdown.gif

Best Regards,
    Amy Wong
  • Options
    jerryrjerryr Registered Users Posts: 595 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2014
    Hi - simply go the customize settings of the password page (click on customize - customize site). Next click on the + Content and add the navigation breadcrumb content block.
    Try that :) jerry
  • Options
    edited October 24, 2014
    Hi Jerry!

Thanks for the help! I added the breadcrumb to the password page, but is there any way for me to have it further customized? Currently, it reads:

HOME > Password

But, ideally, I want it to say:

HOME > Spring 2015 Catalog > Password

Because I have five galleries that require passwords, I want it to actually show which gallery they are entering the password for.

Please let me know how I would go about doing this.

Thank you!
    Amy
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited October 24, 2014
    foofrog wrote: »
    I added the breadcrumb to the password page, but is there any way for me to have it further customized? Currently, it reads:

HOME > Password

But, ideally, I want it to say:

HOME > Spring 2015 Catalog > Password
    I don't see anything exposed that you can use to grab the gallery name. Have you considered putting the name of the gallery in the password hint? Then the viewer can click "Need a hint?" to see the name.

--- Denise