Options

Untitled - 1/2/7/15

thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
edited March 27, 2015 in Street and Documentary
Heya folks,

I haven't posted here in quite a long time but I'm feeling a sudden compulsion so here I am. These are just a few shots of our newest addition and a some of her fan club. Enjoy and thanks for looking!

1)
Veralyn_Birth_Preview%20%281%20of%204%29-L.jpg

2)
Veralyn_Birth_Foot_with_Hand%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

3)
phoebe_bw%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

4)
veralyn_with_phoebe%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

5)
veralyn_and_grandpa_mccurdy%20%281%20of%201%29-L.jpg

Travis
Travis

Comments

• Options
    CavalierCavalier Registered Users Posts: 3,034 Major grins
    edited January 27, 2015
    Nice series and very cute baby. The first two are very different (a good thing) in that it appears that they were in the hospital after the birth - love the footprint shot. #3 and 4 have great bokeh and #4 is especially sweet. I really like #5 but would have preferred to see the whole baby's head in that one.

Congratulations on both the new addition and the images.
  • Options
    mayflymayfly Registered Users Posts: 232 Major grins
    edited January 30, 2015
    15524779-Ti.gif These are a very nice series of images. #2 conveys the feeling that despite the smallness of the newborn, there is still a need to get things such as the heel prints done.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2015
    First of all congratulations! Great set, the footprint shot is great, good idea, nice bokeh. #4 is very sweet and #5, as it was already said would be perfect if the baby's head was completely within the frame. Nicely done.
  • Options
    edited February 27, 2015
    Sorry for taking so long on this but thank you all for your comments. I agree about her head in the last shot but sometimes we only get close. thumb.gif

Thanks!
    Travis
  • Options
    PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2015
    I've been gone a long time as well Travis. How wonderful to find this news on my return. Congrats on your new addition. The set documents the new arrival beautifully, especially the foot print shot. The photo of your daughter and new baby is adorable.

Boy or girl????
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • Options
    edited March 16, 2015
    Patti wrote: »
    I've been gone a long time as well Travis. How wonderful to find this news on my return. Congrats on your new addition. The set documents the new arrival beautifully, especially the foot print shot. The photo of your daughter and new baby is adorable.

Boy or girl????
    Heya Patti, thanks for the comments! Veralyn is a wonderful little girl. I have to say the foot print is one of my favorites in a very long time. She was inspiring my best work only moments from the womb.
    Travis
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2015
    Love #4 the "big sis" shot. And the entire series!
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2015
    CCoop wrote: »
    Love #4 the "big sis" shot. And the entire series!

thumb.gif Thanks!
    Travis