FS: Microsoft ZUNE Media player 30gig

navigator72navigator72 Banned Posts: 96 Big grins
edited November 14, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Hi,

I have a slightly used Microsoft Zune for sale
» 30GB digital media player stores up to 7,500 songs, 25,000 pictures or 100 hours of video
» Features wireless networking so you can share tracks and other media
» 3-inch color screen features a landscape mode for video viewing
» Compatible with Zune Marketplace for media downloads and subscriptions
» Automatically imports your existing music, pictures and videos from iTunes and Windows Media Player in a variety of formats

In addition to the Zune, i will include the home A/V kit. Which includes the base, audio video cables and remote control.

This comes in the original pckaging.
The Zune is in good condition and works perfectly.
The first $150.00 takes it. I will also accept trades of Canon camera gear.
Email navigator72@hotmail.com

Comments

• PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited November 12, 2007
    I will give you a $ 5 coupon off your next iPod purchase? rolleyes1.gif

Also, videos and songs purchased from iTunes are not compatible with the Zune.
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • navigator72navigator72 Banned Posts: 96 Big grins
    edited November 12, 2007
    Actually according to my research, you can take items from Itunes and download them on to the Zune. I have only had the Zune for 2 days so I haven't had a chance to do so. I could be wrong but I remember reading somewhere that it can be done.

I already have an Ipod but hey, thanks!!!
  • PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2007
    Actually according to my research, you can take items from Itunes and download them on to the Zune. I have only had the Zune for 2 days so I haven't had a chance to do so. I could be wrong but I remember reading somewhere that it can be done.

I already have an Ipod but hey, thanks!!!

If you buy an iTunes plus track (no DRM) you can put them on the Zune. If you buy a normal iTunes track (DRM) you have to first burn it to CD, then rip it from the CD into iTunes (to remove the DRM) to use it on any player other than an iPod.

Amazon music store is way better anyway. Good luck on selling the Zune - they're neat little players but even Woot is having a hard time selling them.
  • PineapplePhotoPineapplePhoto Registered Users Posts: 474 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2007
    Pupator wrote:
    If you buy an iTunes plus track (no DRM) you can put them on the Zune. If you buy a normal iTunes track (DRM) you have to first burn it to CD, then rip it from the CD into iTunes (to remove the DRM) to use it on any player other than an iPod.

Amazon music store is way better anyway. Good luck on selling the Zune - they're neat little players but even Woot is having a hard time selling them.

Does the Zune play AAC files?
    Body: Canon 1D Mark II N | Canon 30D w/BG-E2 Flash: Canon 580EX II | Quantum T4d | Strobes & Monolights
    Glass: Sigma 70-200 f2.8 | Sigma 20 f1.8 | Canon 28-135 f3.5-5.6 IS USM
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited November 14, 2007
    Pupator wrote:
    Just a friendly little note: fun and games are nice, we all know there are million zune jokes out there, but let's not forget this is the flea market and this is someone's sale thread, not a gear discussion.

as you were...
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]