RSS feed &Imagecount

MomaZunkMomaZunk Registered Users Posts: 421 Major grins
I have tried to pull greater than 100 images from my gallery using the imagecount parameter in the rss feed, but it does not seem to work. Does this work for anyone else? I am using it to feed a slider on my WP site.

Any help would be appreciated.
feedurl="http://photos.deezunkerphotography.com/hack/feed.mg?Type=gallery&Data=50102327_CH98hf&format=rss200&ImageCount=220"

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited June 24, 2015
    MomaZunk wrote: »
    I have tried to pull greater than 100 images from my gallery using the imagecount parameter in the rss feed, but it does not seem to work. Does this work for anyone else? I am using it to feed a slider on my WP site.
    I think it was just dumb luck... I did a Google search on SmugMug RSS feed number of photos and came up with this - [WP-SmugMug] RSS feed more than 100 pictures.

This post had the answer from devbobo (dated April 23, 2009!):
    Feed paging is on by default now.

With feed paging, ImageCount sets the total number of images to be retrieved and then PageCount determines how many of those to display per page.

If you don't want feed paging, set &Paging=0 and use ImageCount to return as many images as you want.
    I tried it on a feed for my site. I generated the feed on the Get a Link page, then added &ImageCount=220&Paging=0 to the end of the generated feed. The feed returned 220 images.

Hopefully this will work for you too.

--- Denise
  • MomaZunkMomaZunk Registered Users Posts: 421 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2015
    Thanks Denise

I just added the Paging at the end and it works.