Lemonade Comes to Mind...

EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
edited April 13, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
Gave the tips a bit more saturation on the first -- trying something different but the lighting on the others is really hitting the tops of the yellow giving them a more saturated look. Flowers and blooms are hard to take I think... appreciate those who turn a bloom into a work of art.

Blooms%202015_15-03-27_24a-XL.jpg

Blooms%202015_15-03-27_29-1-XL.jpg

Blooms%202015_15-03-27_66-2-XL.jpg

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2015
    First and third are sweet Anna Maria! thumb.gif
    I like the group hug in the bokeh in first! I love the bg in last.
    The bright yellows are tricky as I too found that out. In Lightroom I reduced the yellow sat by -25 or more and same for orange sat. Kept luminance normal, +10 to +20.
    Also while exposing, leaned toward underexposing!
    Cheers!
  • CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2015
    I'm loving #2 for the light and airy white background, and for the negative space at the bottom, with only a couple of defocused stems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2015
    All of these are great! I love the color in #1, and the scene in #2. #3 is also nice, but I love the others a bit more.
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2015
    A great set. 1 & 3 are strong with color and composition thumb.gifthumb . I like #2 for the light background, but I personally feel the inclusion of the out of focus stems and buds near the bottom do more to distract from the image than they do to add to the overall composition. Just one opinion.

Phil
    I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!
  • ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2015
    A great set AnnaMaria! I think #3 sets of the pattern (and colors) of the flowers most effectively! clap.gif
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2015
    ThanksmAll. The first one were hanging against a light color wall and the second was within the bush.
  • willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2015
    I like no 3. The bg and contrast are better.
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata