Options

Z06 0-60 in 2.85 seconds

lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
edited April 14, 2015 in Other Cool Shots
This thing really moves and is gorgeous. Love the color.

Taken at local dealership and to be shipped via trailer to Ohio. Darn, would have loved to captured it on the street.

Two remote flash bounced off ceiling and some post production.

Comments most welcome!

20150411%20Z06%20Corvette-7215%20FINAL%2016X9%20w%20copyright-X3.jpg
Phil
http://www.PhilsImaging.com
"You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
Phil

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2015
    Cropped version didn't show.....but the first shot is superb!thumb.gif
  • Options
    lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Cropped version didn't show.....but the first shot is superb!thumb.gif

Thanks. I kept on editing and I replaced one that I linked to. Sorry.

So, I left the 16x9 version.

I am not in the market for a Vette, but the body style and color of this one just keeps calling "take another photo".

Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil
  • Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited April 13, 2015
    This is also, finally, a good race car and looks the part.
    It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2015
    Great shot, Phil. You've done the Z-06 proud. As soon as I've recovered from recent neck and back surgery, a good friend who recently bought one of these cars has promised me an opportunity to flog the beast. I can't wait.

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2015
    Great shot, Phil. You've done the Z-06 proud. As soon as I've recovered from recent neck and back surgery, a good friend who recently bought one of these cars has promised me an opportunity to flog the beast. I can't wait.

Take care,

Tom

Wow.....those sound major.....hope you get back on the horse soon.....thoughts and prayers with you! Cheers Tom!
  • Options
    black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
    edited April 14, 2015
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Wow.....those sound major.....hope you get back on the horse soon.....thoughts and prayers with you! Cheers Tom!

Here's hoping Phil doesn't get too upset with a semi-hijacking of this thread. All my life, Taz, I've witnessed the power of prayer. It means a great deal to me to have you express your sentiments. Thank you.

Since I was an interested observer to the whole thing ( to say the least ), I want to briefly recount a miracle I experienced. 39 days ago, they had me on the operating table for 7 1/2 hours to deal with the neck issues. Exactly 12 hours after they put away the blades, I was sitting IN MY OWN LIVING ROOM AT HOME. wings.gif 7 days ago, they spent another 5 1/2 hours on my lower back. Somewhere along the way my powers must have faded a tad.....it took all of 24 post-surgical hours for me to reach my favorite sofa.rolleyes1.gif Prayers and kind thoughts WORK.

Again, Phil, your shot was superbly handled....especially considering less-than-favorable lighting.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    edited April 14, 2015
    Here's hoping Phil doesn't get too upset with a semi-hijacking of this thread. All my life, Taz, I've witnessed the power of prayer. It means a great deal to me to have you express your sentiments. Thank you.

Since I was an interested observer to the whole thing ( to say the least ), I want to briefly recount a miracle I experienced. 39 days ago, they had me on the operating table for 7 1/2 hours to deal with the neck issues. Exactly 12 hours after they put away the blades, I was sitting IN MY OWN LIVING ROOM AT HOME. wings.gif 7 days ago, they spent another 5 1/2 hours on my lower back. Somewhere along the way my powers must have faded a tad.....it took all of 24 post-surgical hours for me to reach my favorite sofa.rolleyes1.gif Prayers and kind thoughts WORK.

Again, Phil, your shot was superbly handled....especially considering less-than-favorable lighting.

Tom

Great to hear that Tom! It does require courage!thumb.gif
    Knowing Phil, I think he would send a prayer or two!
    Cheers!