Captain TurnipCaptain Turnip Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited June 6, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Taken in Northern Vietnam

772512524_bGcnB-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Normally for street, pj, docu photography, I want to see more human interaction. Is this a restaurant, a house, a family being fed etc.
    But still I find myself really liking this shot and the little details, it leaves me wanting more.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2010
    Normally for street, pj, docu photography, I want to see more human interaction. Is this a restaurant, a house, a family being fed etc.
    But still I find myself really liking this shot and the little details, it leaves me wanting more.

Ahh your just Hungry rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    Captain TurnipCaptain Turnip Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited June 6, 2010

Liz - yeah, I know what you mean. My mind fills in the details but not helpful for anyone else! This was in a restaurant on a small side street - one second before breakfast was whisked to the hungry customers. I love pictures of hands - like your wonderful one in the park with the little girl and her mother.