The colors remind me a poster art but other then that it does not grab
    me like many of your others :D
  • Options
    michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2010
    bfjr wrote: »
    The colors remind me a poster art but other then that it does not grab
    me like many of your others :D

I'm working on some new ideas so expect some experimentation mixed in with my normal style.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,912 moderator
    edited June 5, 2010
    michswiss wrote: »
    I'm working on some new ideas so expect some experimentation mixed in with my normal style.
    Go for it...it makes life more interesting. thumb.gif Inevitably, some will not work out, but I find that also happens with the tried and true. I'm not sure what you were going for in this one but I have to agree with Ben that it doesn't grab me. It does remind me a bit of some hyper-realist paintings I've seen lately, paintings that look like photographs but aren't. Those are kind of cool, but I don't know what to make of that look in a photograph. It gets too meta for me. headscratch.gifne_nau.gif
  • Options
    FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited June 5, 2010
    FWIW, I really like the processing. The picture isn't terribly compelling to me (though it does make me curious about the two women) - I wish I could see more of the face of the young woman in the back - but I do love the way the processing works with her hat.

Looking forward to more experimentation!

Virginia

Email