Looking for advice for sale of a very unusual photo

joebass4joebass4 Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 2, 2015 in Mind Your Own Business
I have a very unusual photo of a cloud formation. It's so unusual that people kept telling me to copyright it, so I did. I walked out of my front door and saw a huge scary face and upper torso appearing to be hunched over, looking down. The face has angry, narrow black eyes, a large long nose, and a mean, downturned mouth. It took up most of the sky above the neighborhood. The amazing thing about it is the detail. It's not like some cloud that you have to look at awhile to see the shape. This looks like something out of a horror movie. It's that well defined. It's impossible to describe in words. I would like to share it with others, but I'm also a victim of the economy(retired on a fixed income), and my friends all want me to find the best way to market it. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Joe

Comments

• MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2015
    Who do you think would want to purchase your photo? If you can imagine the use for the image you could target that industry. Another option would be to put it up on a stock photography site and wait for purchases.

What gear did you use to take the photo? Is the image high enough quality and resolution to be used commercially?

Can you post the image here for us to view?