Clickable Logo

smitty91smitty91 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited February 6, 2016 in SmugMug Customization
My site: www.sdsfirephotos.com

I'd like to make my logo clickable to enter the site rather than clicking the "Enter Site" text. If one clicks the logo now, it just goes to the main site when I want it to go to the "Browse"

I can't seem to figure this out.

I'm guessing it's something to do with the HTML and/or CSS but I haven't gotten involved with much with the new SmugMug sites.

Any insight?

Thanks.

Steve

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator
    edited February 6, 2016
    How is your logo placed on your homepage? Is that a logo content box? If it is, the last entry on the Basic tab in the Logo content box is ClickURL. I haven't tried it myself, but I assume that is to be used to specify where a click should go.

--- Denise
  • smitty91smitty91 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited February 6, 2016
    How is your logo placed on your homepage? Is that a logo content box? If it is, the last entry on the Basic tab in the Logo content box is ClickURL. I haven't tried it myself, but I assume that is to be used to specify where a click should go.

--- Denise

Well I feel like a total @$$!!! Thank you for posting that image. Made me realize there was a bar on the right side to scroll down more. I was not seeing the bottom half of that box nor the scroll bar.

Problem solved. Thank you again,

Durh.

Steve