Options

Customize "Tag Line " text in "Logo" container

eparrameparram Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited July 8, 2015 in SmugMug Customization
Hello I need some help,

I have different galleries in my site www.enriqueparra.photography
For each one of the galleries I would like to set /customize the text in the "Tag Line" of the "Logo" container.

What I mean is to be able to customize the "V I S I O N S" text as it appears in the home page and set a different text in each one of galleries.

Any idea on how to proceed?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins
    edited July 6, 2015
    Your best bet would be to remove the logo from your "Entire Site" and then individually add it to the folders/galleries, which you can set as "Just this Folder" or "Just this Page".
    dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options
    eparrameparram Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited July 7, 2015
    leftquark wrote: »
    Your best bet would be to remove the logo from your "Entire Site" and then individually add it to the folders/galleries, which you can set as "Just this Folder" or "Just this Page".

Thanks Leftquark, one question: I was not able to set an "HTLM" container above the menu bar. Both "Logo" and "menu bar" seems to be fixed.
    I can remove the logo but cannot set Html above the menu bar. Any idea?

thanks
  • Options
    rnrjoshrnrjosh Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2015
    If you are trying to customize a certain page/gallery/folder, you won't be able to edit anything that appears in the header section for things you've added under the 'entire site' section. What leftquark was suggesting was to remove the things you've added to the header section under the Entire Site section, and then add those back under the Homepage, All Folders, and All Galleries sections in the customizer. That would then give you the flexibility to edit the header on any page of your site individually, using the 'Make this page/gallery/folder Custom' option in the customization mode on any page. That would allow you to edit any element of the header on any page, including doing things like adding an additional HTML content block within the header.
    Josh
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2015
    Adding something to the header is only available for "entire site". By far the biggest problem is a logo/banner and/or menu
    in the header and you want specific folders/categories with flow down to be different. I had to add all my banners
    "entire site" and use CSS to display for appropriate folders/pages, etc.

Currently when a folder is made "just this folder" the site wide header applies. We need the ability to turn off "entire site" header
    and add/override different header items that will flow down.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog