Untitled

RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
edited May 31, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Been doing lots of window shooting in the past few weeks, so look for more like this one to come:

881722393_gySit-XL.jpg

C&C always welcome.

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2010
    Richard wrote: »
    Been doing lots of window shooting in the past few weeks, so look for more like this one to come:
    C&C always welcome.

Bring IT ! I'll view em all :D
    Usually not my thing, but I find if I just linger for a bit, I start to see cool stuff.
    With this one the bright lime green on the worker help me linger.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited May 29, 2010
    Thanks, Ben. Stay tuned. :D
  • Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2010
    Very interesting image Richard. Lot's to see and ponder over. I'm still trying to figure out the multiple reflections of the globe headscratch.gif Then again after yet another look, maybe the two orbs in the reflection are not of the globe headscratch.gifscratch

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
    edited May 29, 2010
    Jack'll do wrote: »
    Very interesting image Richard. Lot's to see and ponder over. I'm still trying to figure out the multiple reflections of the globe headscratch.gif Then again after yet another look, maybe the two orbs in the reflection are not of the globe headscratch.gifscratch

Three globes. mwink.gif
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2010
    The planet does need some attending too. On just about every isle
    maybe. :D
    Michael
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2010
    I really want to like this one, Richard, as I love reflection pictures, but it just isn't working for me. I think it is the fact that the globes take up so much of the picture yet they are blurry and fuzzy in a way that obstructs rather than enhances. I'm particularly bothered by the way the middle one blocks some of the cleaning woman. I confess that I sometimes have problems dealing with OOF stff in the foreground - a personal thing for sure.

That said, I'm looking forward to more, more, more! Just because, every now and then, one reflection picture doesn't speak to me doesn't mean I don't enjoy looking at them. So I join Benjamin in saying: bring em on!!

Virginia

Email
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited May 30, 2010
    I like your being on the inside, looking out. You caught her at the perfect placement relative to the three orbs.
    edited May 31, 2010
    Flyinggina wrote: »
    I really want to like this one, Richard, as I love reflection pictures, but it just isn't working for me. I think it is the fact that the globes take up so much of the picture yet they are blurry and fuzzy in a way that obstructs rather than enhances. I'm particularly bothered by the way the middle one blocks some of the cleaning woman. I confess that I sometimes have problems dealing with OOF stff in the foreground - a personal thing for sure.

Thanks for the feedback, Virginia. I'm still trying to figure out how to control these when shooting and have quite a ways to go. I rather liked the OOF globes in this one, but I understand why you might not. The woman seems clear enough to me, but I do wish that more of the cart had come through.

Thanks also to Michael and rainbow for commenting. Just as an FYI to rainbow, I was on the street shooting at the display window, not in the store. I like the spatial disorientation in this type of shot.