The Attempt: Reach for the Sky (no HDR)

GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
edited September 6, 2009 in Landscapes
One Sunday morning me and my friends had a chance to try out one of the upcoming Zip-line establishments in Cebu. It's located somewhere in Busay and its going to be open for public very soon. Huge clouds welcomed us and I just can't help finding myself at awe with the view..After that we went to Kan- Irag Park to celebrate a birthday haha. Lechon Talisay, kilawin bat, puso and nature tripping...Happy thoughts the whole day! Just a small set showing our Attempt to Reach for the Sky! Thanks for Looking!

THE ATTEMPT

ISO 50 l 22mm l f5.6 l (1/350)th of a sec l CPL l .9 ND GRAD SE
3871011178_ca00dc7f0c_b.jpg
"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."

Comments

• GORIOGORIO Registered Users Posts: 262 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2009
    R E A C H
    ISO 50 l 21mm l f22 l 60" l CPL l ND400 l .9 ND GRAD SE
    3870399413_b24528b532_b.jpg
    "Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea and Ideas are Bulletproof..."
    edited August 30, 2009
    AN EXPLANATION
    ISO 100 l 17mm l f8 l (1/125)th of sec l CPL l .9 ND GRAD SE
    3871260574_1c3f4d34f5_b.jpg
  • VycorVycor Registered Users Posts: 386 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2009
    I like the 1st and last one... really like the wide angle lense. Your making me want to buy a wide angle
    edited August 30, 2009
    Vycor wrote:
    I like the 1st and last one... really like the wide angle lense. Your making me want to buy a wide angle

hi vycor! thanks for the comments.rolleyes1.gif as for the uwa lens, I'm betting when you strap on those to your slr, you'll see the world "differently"thumb.gif
    edited August 31, 2009
    A KANIRAG PATH
    ISO 50 l 17mm l f8 l (1/10)th of a sec l CPL
    3872857433_f4ae49cbdc_b.jpg
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2009
    I really like the first group shot of them readying to "Reach for the Sky". There is such a dynamic feel to the shot with them readying to launch themselves. It feels like they are having a grand time. And, as always, you have selected a great angle to photograph it from. And the clouds are made to order...

Last posted photo looks like a great place to sit and chat without having any cares in the world. Thanks for sharing.
    edited September 1, 2009
    rainbow wrote:
    I really like the first group shot of them readying to "Reach for the Sky". There is such a dynamic feel to the shot with them readying to launch themselves. It feels like they are having a grand time. And, as always, you have selected a great angle to photograph it from. And the clouds are made to order...

Last posted photo looks like a great place to sit and chat without having any cares in the world. Thanks for sharing.

hey rainbow, thanks for the kind comments again!iloveyou.gif i was really amazed up there in the mountains! if only i can stay longer! those scenes makes me think how lucky we are to live.. carpe diem guys!
    edited September 6, 2009
    VICTORIA ACTION
    What's keeping the bunch happy? Pictures haha
    ISO 100 l 23mm l f6.3 l (1/80th) of a sec l CPL l .9 ND GRAD SE
    3877245027_dcf7731c31_b.jpg
    edited September 6, 2009
    CHERIA
    ISO 50 l 37mm l f4.5 l (1/45th) of a sec l CPL
    3878238738_01b38a39c5_b.jpg
    edited September 6, 2009
    THE ATTEMPT (CLEAN VERSION)
    ISO 50 l 22mm l f5.6 l (1/350)th of a sec l CPL l .9 ND GRAD SE
    3876664013_c42982be9e_b.jpg