where do you make your photo albums

alaiosalaios Registered Users Posts: 668 Major grins
edited February 6, 2016 in Weddings
Dear all,
which is the software and workflow you have for creating wedding albums?

I am currently looking for a software that would allow to expand my workflow and at the same time allow me to keep me control of my photobooks (I find that online versions have the risk of loosing your albums if company goes bankrupt, for example)
The ideal would be to have something that can be mainstreamed from lightroom. Lightroom book module looks fine although I am not sure if it is a good option for larger volumes. I think the option I miss in lightroom is per page to try different styles fast and pick the one I like.

What is your workflow and what would you pick as a software to support your clients?

I would like to thank you for your reply
Regards
Alex

Comments

• ccraftccraft Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited January 17, 2016
    I prefer Graphistudio because they have a full range of products and lots of customization. For us Canadians, it's a huge savings because they charge $CAD so we aren't burned by the American dollar. Also, they have tons of Lay flat or coffee table style press printed albums, printed on real photographic paper, lots and lots of options. Good customer service too!

For software, I use FotoFusion by Lumapix and it's also awesome! It has all the major publishers listed, easily customizable and you can share with clients (even lets you send PDF proofs with the image name so it's easier for clients to make their decision)

Christina Craft - FunkyTown Photography
    portrait and wedding photographer Victoria BC
    C-2529 Vancouver St, Victoria · 360-775-2539

• CosmichristCosmichrist Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited February 6, 2016
    Black River