Looking for a Brazilian Wedding Photographer

AbiGlassAbiGlass Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 9, 2012 in Weddings
My friends sister is getting married in Brazil (originally from CT) and is having a hard time finding a cheap photographer that takes great pictures. They are young and starting out so the top of their budget is around $1,200. Anyone live in Brazil or know any good photographers (maybe just starting out) that might be able to help them out? Wedding is November 24th, this year.

Thank you !
Abby

Comments

• Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2012
    You are going to find it hard to find cheap but really good photographers.

But, you might want to send a request to www.fearlessphotographers.com. Maybe one of the photogs in Brazil will cover it.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • AugDogAugDog Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2012
    I might be able to help...
    I am normally pretty slow in the winters anyway, so if my travel expenses are covered, I would be willing to cover this wedding. We would have to check and see, but $1200 US, just might do it.

Voted 1st Place for Wedding Photography in "Best of the Grand Strand" among 50+ contestants
    Featured on Martha Stewart's, The Bride Guide
    Featured on Carolina and Company with "photos of the day" regularly
    Featured on Bravo Bride's blog
    Featured on Wholly Matrimony blog
    VisitSouth.com - favorite wedding photographer
    Excellence in Photography award - Manchester Craftsmen's Guild
    Thanks,
    August
    August T Photography
    "We specialize in the Extraordinary!"
    www.AugustTPhotography.com
    800.890.0692 Office
    412.377.7245 Cell
    AbiGlass wrote: »
    My friends sister is getting married in Brazil (originally from CT) and is having a hard time finding a cheap photographer that takes great pictures. They are young and starting out so the top of their budget is around $1,200. Anyone live in Brazil or know any good photographers (maybe just starting out) that might be able to help them out? Wedding is November 24th, this year.

Thank you !
    Abby
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2012
    Also check fearless photographers. Lots of international folks there, or folks who are willing to compromise on price for exotic locations :)
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • AbiGlassAbiGlass Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited September 9, 2012
    Thank you everyone! Not sure which way she is going to go but I have sent her your suggestions.