Suspending OOYCZ for now

JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
edited July 8, 2014 in The Dgrin Challenges
The participation has still been rather low. I am thinking it might be best to suspend the OOYCZ challenges till either a later date, or until something else comes along. We have given it 7 months to catch on and it never really did.

We still have the mini challenges and the Alphabet challenge that is on going.

Thank you to those who participated faithfully. :thumb

Comments

• grandmaRgrandmaR Registered Users Posts: 1,942 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2014
    I am sorry to see this but I understand. It seems like scheduling is a problem. Why not put the deadlines in the titles? So the Mini-Challenge title would be something like

Mini-Challenge #189 - DEADLINE JULY 8 - Summertime, And The Livin' Is Easy
    “"..an adventure is an inconvenience rightly considered." G.K. Chesterton”
  • tinamarie52tinamarie52 Registered Users Posts: 954 Major grins
    edited July 8, 2014
    Thanks
    Joyce, Thanks so much for all of the blood, sweat and tears you put in to try to make this work. I appreciate what you have done. I have not participated in the OOYCZ's after being quite active in the former iteration of the challenges. I couldn't get into the new rhythm. I work to short deadlines in my everyday world.

I am very appreciative of all of the advice and critique I have had over the years. That has made me a better photographer.

I do hope there is a structured challenge to re-emerge. If the deadlines are shorter, I would be much more likely to be able to participate.

Thanks again for your work on our behalf.

Chris
    http://chrisadamczyk.smugmug.com

When you come to a door... walk through it.
    If it's locked... find an open window.