IMGL0505-L.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Food & Culture.
www.tednghiem.com

Comments

• Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    Do you want comments?
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • joshhuntnmjoshhuntnm Registered Users Posts: 1,924 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    the last one is the best. I am not a fan of the process. Like to see the curves more black.
  • michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    Did you have some compression issues when you uploaded these photos? It looks like you have some serious noise in the blacks. Overall though, I'm enjoying the set. You captured some really great moments. I agree with josh, last shot is solid.

P.S. - I'll bet you $500 and my L series lenses that this is a Pat Furey wedding. XD
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited October 5, 2012
    Did you have some compression issues when you uploaded these photos? It looks like you have some serious noise in the blacks. Overall though, I'm enjoying the set. You captured some really great moments. I agree with josh, last shot is solid.

P.S. - I'll bet you $500 and my L series lenses that this is a Pat Furey wedding. XD

it is.was. I was 2nding. So can I have that $500 and L, I'll just hand it off to Pat... rolleyes1.gif

I compressed it small. But I learned a lot from this wedding and shooting with him.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • michaelglennmichaelglenn Registered Users Posts: 442 Major grins
    edited October 6, 2012
    it is.was. I was 2nding. So can I have that $500 and L, I'll just hand it off to Pat... rolleyes1.gif

I compressed it small. But I learned a lot from this wedding and shooting with him.

Haha oh god yeah don't hand it off to him. He has enough L-series lenses. He'll probably use it as a door stopper and I'll just cringe in horror. That's good that you learned from him. Whenever I second shoot, I use that time experimenting new ideas that you can't get away with as a primary.

Pat has helped me immensely with the basics when I switched over from videography to photography. Fun to shoot with, yet the biggest troll I know rolleyes1.gif
    wedding portfolio michaelglennphoto.com
    fashion portfolio michaelglennfashion.com