Experienced Hands

MolsondogMolsondog Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited January 29, 2019 in Other Cool Shots
Gone

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2015
    Nicely done! There are lots of diagonal lines that help to make the image dynamic. The colors are terrific. I like everything about it.
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2015
    Cornflake wrote: »
    Nicely done! There are lots of diagonal lines that help to make the image dynamic. The colors are terrific. I like everything about it.
    I agree!
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2015
    Very nice!
  • Options
    CCoopCCoop Registered Users Posts: 511 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2015
    The hand look "experienced," and the jars of paint have seen some use, too! A perfect complement! The Yogi tea packet is entirely believable, but a little distracting. I love the color/texture of the hand. Very nice indeed! -- Carter
  • Options
    ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2015
    Love it!
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator
    edited December 10, 2015
    There's a grinch in every crowd, and this time it's me, I'm afraid. This one was a nice idea but doesn't work for me. The colors compete too much. I tried to convert it to B&W to see if that would help but the textures also compete. The hand should stand out (I think) but it doesn't. My eye wanders around, and there's some nice stuff, but it just doesn't come together. ne_nau.gif