Moving photos from one Smugmug Account to another?

blackqueenblackqueen Registered Users Posts: 27 Big grins
edited April 9, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Hi all,

probably a strange request but I thought i'd ask anyway... :D

Okay, I have the middle range Smugmug account (can't remember what it's called, sorry! :dunno ) and all is good. I have a mix of photos on there for a website fora band. One of the guys did a bit of solo work before and his photos are on there too. I am pretty sure he's going to ask me to remove them and put them on it's own Smugmug account rather than mix them in with the band stuff.

:huh So here's the big question - you know it's coming and you know what it is... :wink is there any easy way of moving the galleries I have in my current Smugmug into a new one if I create it or is it the usual manual process? I think i know the answer but I thought I'd check it out first... :thumb

Thank you.
The more you ignore me, the closer I get... :1drink

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2006
    blackqueen wrote:
    eek7.gif So here's the big question - you know it's coming and you know what it is... mwink.gif is there any easy way of moving the galleries I have in my current Smugmug into a new one if I create it or is it the usual manual process? I think i know the answer but I thought I'd check it out first... thumb.gif

Thank you.

It's a manual process for us but we'll do it. You, as the account owner, must request of us by email, to move gallery #s so-and-so to the account of such-and-such new SmugMugger. Email us when you're ready, we'll handle it :D

http://www.smugmug.com/help/emailreal

All the best,