Options

Last Customer

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited May 21, 2010 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited May 16, 2010
    Like it! And great exposing/processing to make the worker a silhouette.

How about a square crop to eliminate some of the left edge -- that features the boy as the subject much more.
  • Options
    edited May 17, 2010
    rainbow wrote: »
    Like it! And great exposing/processing to make the worker a silhouette.

How about a square crop to eliminate some of the left edge -- that features the boy as the subject much more.

Thanks
    I'll take a look at a different crop. Did not want to loose the broom but there is some wiggle room. :D
  • Options
    sabeshsabesh Registered Users Posts: 194 Major grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    Very cool. I can empathize, as I used to be part of a closing-up crew at a restaurant!
  • Options
    edited May 21, 2010
    sabesh wrote: »
    Very cool. I can empathize, as I used to be part of a closing-up crew at a restaurant!

Yep been on a night crew of one sort or another most my working life. :D
  • Options
    gorallygorally Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited May 21, 2010
    I like the top part of the photo as it shows a good silhouette of the cleaner/worker there. However, I found the bottom part may be a tad too dark that her legs is blended in with the chair. The range from the light wall to the dark bottom is almost like taking a landscape shot with the sky and land. Not sure if adding ND graduate filter can stand out the leg a bit. Another comment is about the title, the worker taken too much attention and too dominate that I have to seek for the customer. I think if you can shoot that a bit farther with the same distance to the worker and the customer, that might have a higher impact. Obviously that was limited by the environment. Thats my 2 cents.
    Ed