Babies grow so fast!

snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
edited October 25, 2005 in People
This is Ari at one month. Taken Oct. 8th. The grown up clothes make him look older, I'm sure. But I havn't even seen him in person yet! Looks like he's saying that he's one month old.
41243370-M.jpg

And one more - Thanks for stopping by. Grandmas love to show off their grandbabies.:D
41060524-M.jpg
"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
Susan Appel Photography My Blog

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    He sure is bigger than in the last post Snappy, but he's just as cute as before. I bet you are just itching to go out and see him. I'm sure we'll get to see a lot more of him as he grows up. Thanks for sharing.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    gluwater wrote:
    He sure is bigger than in the last post Snappy, but he's just as cute as before. I bet you are just itching to go out and see him. I'm sure we'll get to see a lot more of him as he grows up. Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks Nick and thanks for stopping by. I can't wait for Thanksgiving. icon10.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    clap.gif When are you going to him ?? he is really cute :D
    Like me iloveyou.gif
    great pcitures
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    clap.gif When are you going to him ?? he is really cute :D
    Like me iloveyou.gif
    great pcitures
    Thank you Awais. I am planning a trip to their house in Connecticut in November for the Thanksgiving holiday. The baby will be another month older by that time. I do think he's cute, and I love that beautiful thick hair he has. My daughter in law is from India. She has those beautiful almond shaped eyes and glossy black hair. It looks like Ari's eyes are more round, he sure lookes wide eyed though. And I think he has a little cleft in his chin. Isn't it fun to try to figure out who they look like? Can't tell much at this age.