Options

To touch

ThelensspotThelensspot Registered Users Posts: 2,041 Major grins
edited March 21, 2016 in Other Cool Shots
DSC_3462-Edit-2-XL.jpg
"Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins
    edited March 19, 2016
    Nice touch! The caring comes through!
  • Options
    edited March 19, 2016
    Stumblebum wrote: »
    Nice touch! The caring comes through!

Thanks, Taz.
    "Photography is partly art and partly science. Really good photography adds discipline, sacrifice and a never ending pursuit of photographic excellence"...ziggy53

• Options
    travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2016
    Cool - Nice catch!
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,831 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2016
    Nice capture and gret crop Wayne (I mean the photo crop, not the riding crop mwink.gif). You caught her hands in the perfect place.

Cheers, Sara
  • Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2016
    I like this one, Wayne. The colors are beautiful but I found them somewhat distracting. Out of curiosity, I copied the image and ran a quick black and white version, and then a version that was in color but mostly desaturated. You might consider something along those lines.
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2016
    Tatiana, Sara, Don...thanks for the additional feedback! Don, I agree on the saturation...might have gone a little heavy on the "vibrance" adjustment in LR after bringing it out of Photoshop. Not sure I'd lean toward B&W on this one though....thanks again everybody! bowdown.gifbow