Please change this!

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited February 23, 2014 in SmugMug Support
At the top of the cart check out screen there is text that says "The Goods." A bit unprofessional don't you think. Isn't there a way we can change this text to reflect some professionalism?
I know SM have always had a "fun" spin on their pages, and that's OK if that's how they want to do it, but a professional photog may not be so inclined to think this is a "fun little twist."

Comments

• grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2014
    Thanks for your suggestion. It's always a help to us to know how people feel about the site.

I would just say that, while the language we use doesn't always convey what some people consider a professional attitude, it's our intent to be completely professional in processing and delivery of whatever is ordered through that cart. Downloads, merchandise, prints, or all three.
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2014
    Thanks for your suggestion. It's always a help to us to know how people feel about the site.

I would just say that, while the language we use doesn't always convey what some people consider a professional attitude, it's our intent to be completely professional in processing and delivery of whatever is ordered through that cart. Downloads, merchandise, prints, or all three.

I was not questioning the SM companies professionalism... the text may not exactly make that impression however.
  • mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2014
    Thanks for your feedback Anthony! I have added it to a list I work on with my product team.