Challenge Thread, an accidental text post

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 23, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
I am starting to feel like a one person undercover agent, here.:D

Ginette, I think you accidentally posted your feelings on the place we post entries.

You must be confused, I just mean that in jest.

I think Andy mis spoke, when I read that we were going to do this Challenge like whatever, my heart sank. You may have been glad.

Whatever the case, we are doing it like the last Challenge. Individual posting.
A * before Challenge 22: the subject. The * lets people know that we have something that needs attention.

I personally like it this way, and I personally don't want to change to make this like another site's challenges. That is my personal opinion.

The only thing I would suggest is that there be a way to get the * off, at least, once a decision has been made by the poster. That way people wouldn't be going over posts that are "old" in that they no longer are * material.

Also, I have a post on here with my original photo, and I would like to be able to get it off. Once I start a thread, I cannot delete it. I think that causes some over posting by a single person..........or it looks that way. I am through, I think, I think I have an entry. So my old posts should die a natural death.

But Ginette would not be able to know that. That is my only suggested change, and I don't know how it could be handled.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• dkappdkapp Registered Users Posts: 985 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I am starting to feel like a one person undercover agent, here.:D

Ginette, I think you accidentally posted your feelings on the place we post entries.

You must be confused, I just mean that in jest.

I think Andy mis spoke, when I read that we were going to do this Challenge like whatever, my heart sank. You may have been glad.

Whatever the case, we are doing it like the last Challenge. Individual posting.
    A * before Challenge 22: the subject. The * lets people know that we have something that needs attention.

I personally like it this way, and I personally don't want to change to make this like another site's challenges. That is my personal opinion.

The only thing I would suggest is that there be a way to get the * off, at least, once a decision has been made by the poster. That way people wouldn't be going over posts that are "old" in that they no longer are * material.

Also, I have a post on here with my original photo, and I would like to be able to get it off. Once I start a thread, I cannot delete it. I think that causes some over posting by a single person..........or it looks that way. I am through, I think, I think I have an entry. So my old posts should die a natural death.

But Ginette would not be able to know that. That is my only suggested change, and I don't know how it could be handled.

ginger

Maybe a PM would be a little more tactful than starting a new thread. Just an idea.

Dave
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 23, 2004
    What did I say that was insulting. A lot of us, including me, have done that, accidentally posted on that thread. Next time I will just let it be.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.